1. Login to your Gmail account.
2. Click the widget icon in the upper right corner and click "Settings."
4. Click "Add a POP 3 Account you own"
5. Enter your email address and click "Next."
6. Enter your Name, Your username (full email address), and password.
7. POP Server is: mail.YOURDOMAIN.com. Ex. mail.cubecreativedesign.com
Choose "Label incoming messages with..."
Click "Add Account."
8. Select "Yes, I want to be able to send mail as..." if you want to be able to choose this new address as an outgoing email address when composing a message. Click "Next Step."
9. Enter your name and click "Next Step."
10. Your SMTP server is mail.yourdomain.com. Ex. mail.cubecreativedesign.com
- Your username is your complete email address
- Enter your Password.
- Port: 25
- Select "Unsecured connection."
- Click "Add Account."
**If you would like to use the secured connection, please contact us for your exact settings.**
11. Check your webmail (not your gmail) inbox for a confirmation code you were just sent and paste in the numerical code into the verification area.
You are all set! Email will automatically come in every 15-30 minutes from this new account unless you get more mail frequently, then Gmail will change the amount of time it takes to retrieve messages, from as low as 5 minutes. To have a Gmail account that has instant access, consider upgrading your domain to Google Apps. Please contact us for more information.