1. Login to your site administrator (http://yourwebsite.com/administrator).
2. Click "Components > RSForm Pro > Manage Forms" from the top menu.
3. Click the name of the form you wish to edit.
4. You will see all the fields of your form. Click the "Edit" button on the same row as the field you wish to edit.
5. Edit the information on the form field and click the green UPDATE button when finished. DO NOT change the "Name" field, as this will alter how your form is created. Instead, change the "Caption" area which will show as the field name to your visitors.
6. When finished editing your form fields, click the "SAVE AND CLOSE" button to save your form changes.
For more information about each form field, visit https://www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/rsform-pro/form-fields.html