1. Click the Image Manager icon in the editor.
2. Select an image already in the list (click to change folders as needed) or upload a new image by clicking the Upload Icon. Select your image file.
3. In most cases, your image will be too large to put directly onto your web page. Click the "Resize" button and change the width to "900." If larger size is needed, try "1200" (full content width) or "2500" (full page width) then click "UPLOAD"
4. Select your image form the middle column.
5. If you would like your text to wrap around your image, choose "Right" or "Left" in the Alignment selection area in the upper area of the window. Add "5" in the Margin to give your image some breating room or leave it blank to have text push right up to the image. Click "Insert" at bottom of the window. You can then resize the image in the page if you need to make smaller. Be sure to save your page.