K2 is the blogging system we use on your website. These instructions will show you how to add a blog entry or "item."
1. Login to the Administrator
2. Under the section "K2" on the Control Panel, click "Items."
3. To edit a post, click the title of the post or to ADD a new post, click the green "NEW" button at the top of the screen.
4. Enter the title of the post
5. Choose a category (this will vary based on your site).
6. Enter your blog content under the "Content" tab. Insert images and links just like any page on your site.
7. If you want to assign a default image for the post, click the "Image" tab and upload the image.
8. To create an image gallery on the post, click the "Image Gallery" tab and click "Create New Image Gallery." Then, follow the directions here: http://support.cubecreative.design/joomla/photo-galleries
9. When don, click "Save and Close" to save your blog post.
To add a downloadable file in your post:
1. Place your cursor in the text area where you want to place the file link
2. Click the "Insert/Edit File" button in the editor
3. Click "Upload" button to upload your PDF file
4. Choose the file you uploaded and change the "Text" to what you would like the link to say
5. Change the "Target" to "Open in New Window."